One of the leading facilities in Europe for the production of gaskets
Our gasket manufacturing facility is one of the best in Europe and can cater for both small and large batches, delivered within customer's specified lead times. This includes a 24 - hour service - often even quicker when emergency situations arise.
The department comprises the following machinery required for the production of gaskets:
- CNC automatic travelling head gasket presses.
- CNC CAD/CAM flat bed cutting system.
- Semi-automatic gasket presses.
- Receding-head gasket presses.
- Swing beam gasket presses.
- High speed kiss-cut machinery.
- Clicker gasket press.
- Roller gasket press.
Recent investment in a full CNC CAD/CAM flat-bed cutting systems has helped Whitby & Chandler maintain its keen pricing policy as the need to accommodate tooling within quotations is now no longer always required. Furthermore this enables us to import CAD files for immediate manufacture of gaskets, catering for same-day despatch requirements.
Ancillary equipment includes:
- Automatic roll slitting machines
- Band knives,
- Skin and shrink- wrapping machinery for packaging and kitting of parts.
Our policy of continual improvement and capital investment (demonstrated in 2015 with enhanced production facilities) will ensure that Whitby & Chandler Ltd remains a supplier at the forefront of modern production technology with regard to gaskets and one that can be relied upon for an excellent product, delivered with first-class service at a very competitive price.
Gaskets, Seals and Rubber Mouldings